Major job duties
Provide office support to Dean’s Office Assistant, Office Manager, Social Work and other department staff.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following: Filing, retrieving files, data entry, scanning, collate and assemble information packets, photocopying, assist with mailings, answer phones, monitor front desk, word processing, assist with special projects assigned by the Dean’s Office Assistant.
Qualifications and experience
- Good working knowledge of business and office practices.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal relations skills.
- Good customer and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, P.P. etc.).
- Reliable, responsible and flexible.
- Attention to detail, accurate and able to work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to be able to problem solve.
- Ability to file and retrieve records.
- Show initiative, ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to work with moderate supervision.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com