Major job duties
- Provide quality customer service to UED guests, staff and faculty
- Assist with training new student employees in the UED department
- Act as a lead worker to new student employee(s) in the UED department
- Access student database systems to print student documents and track enrollment status and compile reports
- Knowledge of standard office procedures
- Receive and/or distribute confidential or sensitive materials
- Prepare internal and external mailings.
- Assist with scheduling appointments for the Academic Advisors
Qualifications and experience
- Proficient typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft software
- Knowledge of Excel is a must in this position
- Proficient in MS Office (additional software knowledge a plus)
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students and maintain a respectful work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and adapt to a fast paced environment. Ability to grasp new concepts
- Have an understanding of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act and FERPA.
- Ability to serve customers that are in stressful situations
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
Submit resume to Lupe.firstname.lastname@example.org .