Major job duties
Collaborate with the C-PLAN team in the creation and expansion of professional development courses and guides to be used by a variety of campus constituencies on multiple platforms. This position will provide excellent learning management systems and instructional design experience, as well as project coordination experience. General duties will include attending meetings and using D2L Course Builder, Instructional Design Wizard, and other D2L/Brightspace tools to develop and input course materials.
Qualifications and experience
· Instructional and/or user design experience
· Knowledge of learning management systems, especially D2L/Brightspace
· Front-end web development and/or web content management experience
· Intermediate or above computer technology skills
· Strong intrapersonal communication skills
· Strong proficiency in English language, grammar, and style
Preferred, but not required: project coordination experience
Email email@example.com with a resume that reflects relevant experience to the project; list your major on the resume or in the email.