Major job duties
Assist in the analysis of qualitative data (from assignments and interviews) a well as survey data for a program review.
Assist in the writing and editing of reports.
Collaborate with faculty and staff in the program review and in discussing future implications.
Qualifications and experience
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fully admitted to a graduate degree program at Metropolitan State University and continuously enrolled carrying at least 4 credits and maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel sufficient to prepare documents
• Moderate to advanced English oral and written communication skills to read, analyze, explain, write and interpret a variety of materials and follow detailed instructions.
• Ability to function effectively in a teamwork environment as well as independently
• Ability to promptly respond to inquiries about project status and changes
• Graduate student in Technical Communication
• Experience doing/ supporting program reviews or program evaluations
· Experience with research: analysis of surveys and text
To apply send a cover letter and resume to Mary.Williams.firstname.lastname@example.org