Major job duties
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Updating parking deduction requests
- Entering expense reimbursements
- Reviewing Purchasing Credit Card transactions and related supporting documentation
- Entering Accounts Payable invoices
- Entering student payroll information
- Updating 16A/16C log
Attention to detail, accuracy, and regular attendance are essential functions to this position.
Qualifications and experience
- and divide whole numbers, fractions and decimals, calculate percentages, and use simple formulas.
- Ability to apply simple formulas to numerical data, compute account balances and amounts owed, and solve applied/practical problems requiring choice and sequence of arithmetic operations.
- Ability to use word processing, spreadsheet, and other software applications to prepare memos and reports.
- Ability to use customer service skills on the phone, in person, and online to provide effective general and specialized office support (this requires common courtesy, tact, interest in positive problem solving, empathy, and the ability to organize ideas logically).
Submit your resume and cover letter describing your interest and a list of days and times of the week you are available to work via email to email@example.com.