Major job duties
Provide office support to SLC Advising Center, SLC Faculty and other department staff. Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
Filing, retrieving files, data entry, scanning, collate and assemble packets, photocopying, assist with mailings, word processing, assist with special assigned projects.
Qualifications and experience
• Good working knowledge of business and office practices.
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal relations skills.
• Good customer and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, P.P. etc.).
• Reliable, responsible and flexible.
• Attention to detail, accurate and able to work with sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to file and retrieve records.
• Show initiative, ability to work independently and on a team.
• Ability to work with moderate supervision.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org