Major job duties
- Provide quality customer service to UED guests, staff and faculty
- Assist college Administrator, Faculty and Staff on as-need basis
- Assist with training new student employees in the UED department
- Act as a lead worker to new student employee(s) in the UED department
- Access student database systems to print student documents and track enrollment status and compile reports
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Receive and/or distribute confidential or sensitive materials
- Prepare internal and external mailings.
- Work closely to assist the Field Experience Director
Qualifications and experience
- Proficient typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Knowledge of Excel is a must in this position.
- Proficient in MS Office (additional software knowledge a plus)
- Knowledge, and or ability to learn how to scan student records in Perceptive Content
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students and maintain a respectful work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and adapt to a fast-paced environment. Ability to grasp new concepts.
- Have an understanding of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act and FERPA.
- Ability to serve customers that are in stressful situations.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
Email Lupe.Sanchez@metrostate.edu. Please include your resume.