Major job duties
The admissions student ambassadors are student leaders and can use this position to further develop their leadership skills. Ambassadors represent the university to both internal and external constituents and will help perform critical functions in the admissions office. The duties/responsibilities are as follows:
- Connect with incoming first year, transfer, and graduate students via phone and e-mail to ensure students feel connected to campus immediately upon admission.
- Assist with campus tours and student panels
- Attend leadership trainings and/or development opportunities on campus
- Work closely with admissions counselors to understand special initiatives and projects
- Assist with various projects in the admissions office.
Qualifications and experience
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credits per semester
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Be available to work 40 hours a semester, including some evening and weekends
Postings can be found here: https://www.metrostate.edu/about/employment/student-jobs
Student can apply via application form.