Major job duties
- Assist Library Community Outreach student coordinators and Youth Outreach Coordinator in community events
- Engage with recreation centers, after-school programs, and art groups to provide programming around arts.
- Bring youth through Gordon Parks gallery and engage students with the work.
- Develop an understanding of the ICES & Gordon Parks Gallery programs.
- Maintain and develop relationships with local artists, art organizations.
Qualifications and experience
Ability to work effectively with K-college students, staff, and faculty. Ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal supervision. Ability to provide leadership to college students. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong organizational skills. Ability to enforce standards and regulations, and to react quickly in emergency situations. Ability to learn Photoshop well enough to assist workshop teacher and youth with novice level photo enhancements. Experience coordinating youth art programs preferred. Experience in Photoshop or other photo enhancement software. Experience working in a team environment.
Submit your resume, a cover letter describing your interest and a list of days and times of the week you are available to work via email to Community.email@example.com