Major job duties
- Provide quality customer service to UED guests, staff and faculty
- Assist with training new student employees in the UED department
- Act as a lead worker to new student employee(s) in the UED department
- Access student database systems to print student documents and track enrollment status and compile reports
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Receive and/or distribute confidential or sensitive materials
- Prepare internal and external mailings.
- Assist with scheduling appointments for the Academic Advisors
Qualifications and experience
- Proficient typing skills and knowledge of Microsoft software.
- Knowledge of Excel is a must in this position. Proficient in MS Office (additional software knowledge a plus).
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students and maintain a respectful work environment
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Ability to grasp new concepts.
- Have an understanding of the Minnesota Data Privacy Act and FERPA.
- Ability to serve customers that are in stressful situations. Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision
Email to Lupe.firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a resume.