Major job duties
- supervising the lab during open hours,
- conducting lab orientations,
- demonstrating how to use lab equipment,
- assisting students with research experiments and writing papers,
- basic data analysis and report writing,
- assisting psychology faculty and staff research needs
Qualifications and experience
- Student must be a psychology major or minor.
- Must have completed General Psychology (PSYC100), Fundamentals of Psychological Science (PSYC200) with above average grades in each course, and either Research Methods (PSYC312) or a research-focused Application of Knowledge course (PSYC399).
- Requires knowledge of APA format and ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Understanding of research methodology is necessary and preference will be given to those that have an understanding of basic statistics.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Valerie.Wilwert@metrostate.edu