Human Anatomy and Physiology II Lab
First day attendance is mandatory.Note: Note: BIOL 222 and 222L must both be in the cart at the same time when you register. This course is S/NC grading only.
Lab section for BIOL 222 Human Anatomy and Physiology II. Formerly HBIO 202L.
- The successful student will be able to demonstrate mastery of the laboratory material of HBIO 202 Human Anatomy and Physiology II.
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.