BIOL 225L Basic Microbiology Lab
Lab section for BIOL 225 Basic Microbiology. Formerly HBIO 205L.
First day attendance is mandatory.Note: Note: BIOL 225 and 225L must both be in the cart at the same time when you register. This course is S/NC grading only.
Effective May 9, 2019 to May 2, 2023
Meets graduation requirements for
- The successful student will be able to demonstrate mastery of the laboratory material of HBIO 205 Basic Microbiology.
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
Goal 3: Natural Sciences
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.
|01||Basic Microbiology Lab||Mwakalundwa, Gwantwa Langeni||Books||Course details|