Lab section for HBIO 201 Human Anatomy and Physiology I.
- The successful student will be able to demonstrate mastery of the laboratory material of HBIO 201 Human Anatomy and Physiology I.
Minnesota Transfer Curriculum
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
- Evaluate societal issues from a natural science perspective, ask questions about the evidence presented, and make informed judgments about science-related topics and policies.