LAWE 210L Procedural Studies in Law Enforcement Lab
This course meets corresponding learning objectives of the Minnesota Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training. It provides the laboratory experience to accompany LAWE 210, Procedural Studies in Law Enforcement.
1 Undergraduate credit
Effective January 9, 2017 to May 2, 2023
- Explain the legal and procedural aspects of the investigative process.
- Explain roles and responsibilities with law enforcement investigations.
- Describe legal, procedural, ethical considerations in interrogations and interviews.
- Demonstrate organization and clarity in all associated investigative documents.
- Define key elements for effective interaction with the judicial system.
- Explain criminal and procedural rules of evidence.