This course examines how online delivery of content has shaped intra-organizational communication. Students are provided with the information and theories to implement use of online media within an organization. As businesses, schools and institutions come to rely on media products and tools, the ability to craft appropriate scripts for these applications is more important than ever. This course also targets the need to serve and address distinctive audiences and provides career and management guidance for media writers and producers.
4 Undergraduate credits
Effective May 5, 2021 to present
- Students will be develop a professional level corporate media production plan.
- Students will develop critical skills in evaluation of non broadcast media programming and can analyze and discuss the creative and instructional elements incorporated in the work.
- Students will develop skills in understanding media production criteria and methods through various assignments
- Students will understand the history of the development of non broadcast television and electronic media in organizations (business, education and government).
- Students will learn the concepts and methods of corporate media applications and production at an advanced level.