This course examines the application of evidence-based practice in nursing. Quantitative and qualitative research approaches, methodologies, and techniques of data analysis are addressed. Synthesis of evidence and critical appraisal skills are applied.
3 Graduate credits
Effective May 6, 2020 to present
- Compare and contrast research paradigms including quantitative and qualitative research.
- Select research processes and methods appropriate to answering clinical questions
- Evaluate strengths and limitations of research designs to determine strength of evidence
- Apply methods for conducing critical, systematic review of a specific health-related topic
- Apply research appraisal tools to evaluate the quality of evidence.
|01||Evidence-Based Nursing Practice||Gutierrez, Karen M Vanstralen, William Lee||Books||Course details|
|02||Evidence-Based Nursing Practice||Graziano, Judith A Vanstralen, William Lee||Books||Course details|
|50||Evidence-Based Practice||Graziano, Judith A||Books||Course details|