Methods and techniques of document and information design, including principles of graphic design, audience analysis, portfolio development, and use of professional software tools.
- Analyze and meet the needs of various audiences.
- Create a project proposal and timeline.
- Design and develop publications for a variety of media.
- Develop confidence in using professional software tools.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an information product.
- Integrate your works into a larger body in the form of an electronic and individual portfolio.
- Understand principles of graphic design.