About this program
This program is designed for individuals who already have a baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited institution and are seeking licensure in Alcohol and Drug Counseling (LADC) in the state of Minnesota. Most courses in this program are offered in the evening.
- Students deliver best practice alcohol and drug counseling services in diverse communities
- Students demonstrate competence in counselor and related professional skills.
- Students integrate and apply ethical standards
- Students cultivate professional relationships through cultural responsiveness and advocacy to provide leadership in the field.
- Students are prepared to gain licensure in Alcohol and Drug Counseling.