About this program
Public relations practitioners use their sophisticated communication skills, theoretical knowledge, and analytical abilities to conduct advocacy campaigns, lobby, and develop strategic relationships.
Learn key skills:
- Gain knowledge and experience in planning, research, promotion, and media relations
- Plan communications
- Promote people and events
- Conduct media relations
- Produce high-impact publications Lobbying key stakeholders
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Deliver an effective oral presentation.
- Write an effective paper.
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking.
- Know and apply leading theories in public relations.