About this program
Public relations practitioners use their sophisticated communication skills, theoretical knowledge, and analytical abilities to conduct advocacy campaigns, lobby, and develop strategic relationships.
Learn key skills:
- Gain knowledge and experience in planning, research, promotion, and media relations
- Plan communications
- Promote people and events
- Conduct media relations
- Produce high-impact publications Lobbying key stakeholders
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Deliver an effective oral presentation.
- Write an effective paper.
- Demonstrate effective critical thinking.
- Know and apply leading theories in public relations.
- Advertising Minor
- Business Administration Minor
- Civic Engagement Minor
- Community Organizing and Development Minor
- Criminal Justice Minor
- Design of User Experience Minor
- Digital Media Minor
- Disability Studies Minor
- Economics Minor
- English Minor
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Minor
- Environmental Communication Minor
- Gender Studies Minor
- Human Resource Management Minor
- International Business Minor
- Media Literacy Minor
- Mental Health Psychology Minor
- Organizational Communication Minor
- Political Science Minor
- Project Management Minor
- Psychology Minor
- Research and Information Studies Minor
- Screenwriting Minor
- Studio Arts Minor
- Technical Communication Minor
- Theater Minor
- Violence Prevention and Intervention Minor