Each College has different policies on taking a graduate course(s) as a non-degree seeking student. Please complete the inquiry form below. Be sure to include what course(s) you are interested in taking and why. You will then receive a response from the Graduate Studies Office on whether your request will be possible and, if so, the required procedure.

View Class Schedule