About Transfer Pathways
Transfer Pathways are designed so you can complete a specific associate degree at a Minnesota State college and transfer to a Minnesota State university to earn a bachelor’s degree without losing credits or taking extra courses. Transfer Pathways can be a great resource for saving time and money as you work toward graduation.
If you complete a Transfer Pathway degree program at a Minnesota State college and are admitted to Metropolitan State, you will be guaranteed junior status and given assurance that all 60 college credits will count toward the related bachelor’s degree.
After you finish a curriculum of lower-division credits (and become an admitted Metro student), you’ll complete your four-year degree with upper-division credits from Metropolitan State University. Degree requirements—and any eligibility criteria some programs have in addition to university admissions—are found on each program’s page.
- Transfer Pathway to Business Administration BS
- Transfer Pathway to Marketing BS
- Transfer Pathway to Management BS
- Transfer Pathway to International Business BS (PDF)
- Transfer Pathway to Human Resource Management BS (PDF)
- Transfer Pathway to Finance BS (PDF)
- Transfer Pathway to Entrepreneurship and Innovation BS (PDF)
- Transfer Pathway to Supply Chain and Operations Management BS (PDF)