What are the benefits of adding an internship to your academic plan? Learn more by attending an Academic Internship Information Session.
- Gain experience that employers want.
- Apply your knowledge to real-world problems.
- Explore different career paths.
- Develop a network of professional contacts.
- Identify future trends related to your career.
These sessions are offered through Zoom videoconferencing. Registration required. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, academic program, student ID, session date that you wish to attend.
Internships are facilitated through the Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship. Call 651-793-1289 for more information.
At each session you will hear more about:
- What are the benefits of an academic internship?
- How to find one related to my program?
- When to start searching?
- What resources are available?
- What is the process once I find one?