The Dayton's Bluff Book Club reads a mix of fiction and non-fiction writing from a diverse collection of authors. Many of the books include stories or are by authors with local community ties. Book Club discussions will focus on social justice, anti-racism and equity. A light supper will also be served.
A free copy of each month's book is available prior to the meeting. Monthly book selections are as follows:
- October: The Crusade for Forgotten Souls by Susan Bartlett Foote
- November: The Patron Saint of Lost Girls by Maureen Aitken
- December: What I Leave Behind by Alison McGhee
- February: The Relentless Business of Treaties by Martin Case
- March: Leave No Trace by Mindy Mejia
- April: Not Here by Hieu Minh Nguyen
For more information, check out the Book Club's events on the Dayton's Bluff Library calendar. To register and receive the monthly book, please visit the Dayton's Bluff Library.