At the Minneapolis Military Hiring Fair, you’re invited to connect directly with recruiters and hiring managers from local and national companies of all sizes. This event is free and is open to active duty service members, Guard and Reserve, veterans, and military spouses.
The event schedule is as follows:
- 9:00 a.m.: Resume workshop (A free workshop featuring resume building, networking and interview tips).
- 10:30 a.m.: Financial literacy workshop
- 11:30 a.m.: Networking lunch (A panel discussion on employment topics and best practices for veterans and their families).
- 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.: Hiring fair
- 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.: Federal resume workshop
For more information, or to register for this event, check out the hiring fair event page.
This American Legion Department sponsored hiring event is being conducted by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, the Department of Labor's Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (DOL VETS), the MN Committee of the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), NBC News, and other local partners.