The MN eLearning Summit is the premier event of the Minnesota Learning Commons and a gathering place for K−12, college, and university educators and innovators in the Midwest committed to effective online and blended learning. The Summit will feature concurrent sessions focused on eLearning tools, resources, services and best practices; opportunities to meet, collaborate and contribute ideas for the effective use of instructional technology in and out of the classroom; and a shared vision for utilizing resource-rich tools that reach 21st-century learners.
What to expect
- 300+ educators, innovators and presenters
- About 80 concurrent breakout sessions covering topics of eLearning including blended, flipped, digital learning
- Bring-your-own-device learning sessions
- Presentations for all skills levels, including experienced educators, as well as those new to digital learning
- Exhibitors showcasing the latest resources and tech solutions
- Opportunities to network with professional colleagues
- Certificate of attendance for CEUs.
Keynote speakers include Bryan Alexander presenting "Higher Education and Weirder Technology in the 2020s" and Goldie Blumenstyk presenting "Mapping the New Education Landscape."
2018 Summit registration fees
Regular registration rates are valid until July 13, 2018. Beginning July 14, 2018, the registration fee is $310.
- $260—Regular Registration
- $190—K-12 Registration. To receive the K-12 rate, you must register with a valid K-12 email account. ONLY available until July 13.
Subsidized registration rates will be available for University of Minnesota employees who are selected as presenters, groups of three or more University of Minnesota employees and for Minnesota State attendees. Subsidies are provided by these partner entities. Further information will be distributed directly to eligible registrants.
To register, or for more information, check out the MN eLearning Summit website.