Attend Metropolitan State University's One Stop Enrollment Event and complete your application and enrollment. Whether you have not yet applied for admission or just need to finish the application and enrollment process, this event is for you.
If you have not yet been accepted, please plan on attending the entire event from 10:30 am - 3:30 pm.
What to Bring:
- Photo ID
- Official unopened transcripts from all previous institutions. All official transcripts are required to be considered for admission.
- ACT or Accuplacer scores, if available.
You must meet our published admission requirements in order to be admitted:
If you have any questions, contact Admissions at email@example.com or 651-793-1302.
You will be able to:
- apply for admission
- see how your credits may transfer
- complete orientation
- receive transfer advising
- get registered for classes
To make the process go even more quickly, apply for admission on Metropolitan State's website and apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov, using school code 010374.
RSVP recommended, but not required.