The Pre-major Advising Workshop (PAW) is designed for criminal justice and law enforcement students after admission to the University. PAW sessions introduce students to SLC programs, policies and procedures.
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019, 3:30 p.m., LECJEC 214
- Monday, February 11, 2019, 6:30 p.m., LECJEC 214
- Thursday, March 28, 2019, 3:30 p.m., LECJEC 214
- Monday, April 8, 2019, 9:30 a.m., LECJEC 214
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 3:30 p.m., TBA
- Thursday, June 6, 2019, 6:30 p.m., TBA
Attendance at a PAW is one of the requirements for law enforcement and criminal justice students to declare their major. The student must complete online New Student Orientation first, and then schedule in advance to attend a PAW by filling out this form.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please email SLCadvising@metrostate.edu or call 763-657-3749.
Sessions are offered several times throughout the semester | Space is limited and walk-ins are not accepted | Sessions are two hours long | Dates may be subject to change