Are you a Registered Nurse seeking education for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN)?
Attend a meeting for prospective students.
Register for one of our sessions. Registration is not required, and there is no charge to attend this one hour-long meeting that covers:
- RN-BSN program features
- Admission requirements
- Required courses
- Course availability, length, and cost of program
- Application procedures and processes
- Monday, Oct. 28, 2019: Saint John's Hall, Room 152
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019; Founder's Hall, Room L117
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019: Founder's Hall, Room L117