Metropolitan State University students and employees are invited to participate in a strategic plan forum where a strategic plan progress report and draft will be presented and feedback solicited prior to finalization of the plan in May. The resulting strategic commitments, goals, and activities will serve as a strategic plan for the university for the next 5 years.
Student Forums: Strategic Plan feedback
- Monday, April 8, 4:45-5:45 pm Midway/ Room 154
- Monday April 8, 4:45-5:45 pm MEC/ Room 2100
- Wednesday, April 10, 4:45-5:45 pm St. Paul/ SJH 152
A light dinner will be served at each student forum.
Employee Forums: Strategic Plan feedback
- Tuesday, April 9 1-2 pm Midway/ Room 154
- Wednesday, April 10, 1-2 pm MEC/ Room 2300
- Thursday, April 11 4:30-5:30 St. Paul/EcoLab (LIB 302)
More about Metropolitan State University Strategic Planning.