Metropolitan State University's Student Success division will be hosting open houses on Tuesday, April 23, for many of its departments. These open houses are an opportunity for Metropolitan State students to learn about and connect with these departmental support services and to meet staff. There will also be snacks to eat and prizes to win.
Stop by and learn about one or many of the university’s departmental support services during the times listed below.
12:30 p.m.–1:15 p.m.
- Veterans & Military Service Center (Founders Hall, Room 201)
- TRIO Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math–Science (Founders Hall, Room 228)
- TRIO Student Support Services (Founders Hall, Room L100)
- Center for Accessibility Resources (New Main, Room L223)
1:30 p.m.–2:15 p.m.
- Center for Academic Excellence & Writing Center (Library and Learning Center, Room 130)
- Gateway Services (Founders Hall, 1st Floor Lobby)
- Women’s and LGBTQ+ Resource Center (Founders Hall, Room 140)
2:15 p.m.–3 p.m.
- Counseling Services (Founders Hall, Room 221)
- Student Life and Leadership Development (Student Center, Room 204)
- Student Parent Center (St. John’s Hall, Room L14)
- Food For Thought food pantry (St. John’s Hall, Room L10)
3 p.m.–3:45 p.m.
- Career Center (Founders Hall, Room 110A)
- International Student Services & Multicultural Student Services (Founders Hall, Room 228)
3:45 p.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Interim Dean of Students and Associate Provost for Student Success (Founders Hall, Room 228)