Students are invited to attend open houses for a variety of Student Success Division departments. These open houses provide Metropolitan State University students an opportunity to learn about, as well as connect with, departmental support services and staff. Attendees will also be able to enjoy snacks and win prizes.
Stop by and learn about one or many of the university’s departmental support services during the times listed below:
12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Veterans and Military Service Center (Founders Hall, room 201)
- TRIO Upward Bound and Upward Bound Math–Science (Founders Hall, room 228)
- TRIO Student Support Services (Founders Hall, room L100)
- Center for Accessibility Resources (New Main, room L223)
1:30 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.
- Center for Academic Excellence and Writing Center (Library and Learning Center, room 130)
- Gateway Services (Founders Hall, 1st floor lobby)
- Women’s and LGBTQ+ Resource Center (Founders Hall, room 140)
2:15 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Counseling Services (Founders Hall, room 221)
- Student Life and Leadership Development (Student Center, room 204)
- Student Parent Center (St. John’s Hall, room L14)
- Food For Thought food pantry (St. John’s Hall, room L10)
3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Career Center (Founders Hall, room 110A)
- International Student Services and Multicultural Student Services (Founders Hall, room 228)
3:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Interim Dean of Students and Associate Provost for Student Success (Founders Hall, room 228)