**Please note - This form has a submission timer of 3 hours. If your submission will take longer than 3 hours to submit, the recommendation is to work on the request away from the form, then come back and copy and paste the fields in the form below.
The guiding principles for determining community engagement course designation:
- Clear relation between the community engagement strategies/activities and the course learning objectives;
- Description of community-engaged learning component in course syllabus;
- Sufficient time on community engagement tasks to warrant designation;
- Adequate preparation of students for community-engaged learning experiences;
- Integrated reflection strategies to connect experiential activity with student learning outcomes;
- Relevance to university priorities of reciprocal and mutually beneficial community partnerships, anti-racism, and social transformation;
- Assessment of student learning that results from community engagement.