Metro Express Enrollment
Complete your application and enrollment by attending Metropolitan State University's Metro Express Enrollment event. Scholarships of $1,000 will be awarded on the spot for those who qualify and meet admission requirements.
Whether or not you have applied for admission or just need to finish the application and enrollment process, this event is for you to quickly complete your enrollment process. Stop in and meet with an admissions advisor anytime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. at Metropolitan State's Saint Paul campus. No RSVP needed.
What to bring:
- Photo ID
- Official unopened transcripts from any non-Minnesota State institutions. All official transcripts are required to be considered for admission.
- ACT or Accuplacer scores, if previously taken (on-site placement testing also available).
- A copy of your 2015 tax return (if you wish to fill out your FAFSA for financial aid).
You must meet our published admission requirements in order to be admitted:
- Transfer students
Event attendees will be able to:
- Apply for admission
- See how your credits may transfer
- Take placement tests
- Apply for financial aid/payment plan
- Complete orientation
- Receive transfer advising
- Register for classes
To expedite the process, apply for admission on the university's website and apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov using school code 010374.
If you have any questions, contact Admissions at email@example.com or 651-793-1302.