University students, faculty and staff from all departments may drop in at the library and use scanners, copiers, printers, PC laptops, iMacs and Desktop PCs with a variety of software in support of learning, scholarship and creative endeavors at Metropolitan State University.
Our Information Commons Associates at the first floor Computer Help Desk provide expert assistance on computers and computer software.
SoftwareLibrary computer lab software list (PDF)
Equipment available to Metropolitan State students, faculty and staff
1st floor computers
- 65 desktop PCs
- 4 iMacs
- 12 loaner laptops
2nd floor computers
- 24 desktop PCs
Services and costs
- Printing (first and second floors)
- Black-and-white printing - free
- Color printing - $1.00/page
Equipment available to community members
- 14 desktop PCs (first floor) - Up to 3 (60 minute) login/reservations per day
- Black-and-white printing - $0.10/page
- Color printing - $1.00/page.