The Student Parent Center is collecting clothing items to distribute at a Resource Fair on July 26.
The collected clothing, household supplies and other items will be freely available for Metropolitan State student. Student parents are also able to get school supplies for their children on that day.
Please donate items you might ordinarily take to Goodwill. Shoes, even old, yucky ones, can be donated to Good in the ‘Hood, the nonprofit that purchases food for our food pantry. Donors may also purchase new school supplies or personal care items, which are greatly appreciated. The Student Parent Center has fewer resources this year to purchase those kinds of items.
Items needed include:
- Clothes (infant to adult; gently used and clean)
- School supplies (new)
- Sporting equipment
- Personal care items (new)
- Cleaning supplies, household items
- Baby items, diapers, toys
- Saint Paul Campus: Gateway, Food for Thought, Student Center, Library and Learning Center
- Midway Campus– Security desk and Gateway area
- Minneapolis – Third floor near Information desk
- LECJEC – next to first floor elevator