Whether you’re taking your first courses after high school, transferring, or going back to school, Metropolitan State University’s Spring Preview Day will get you started on the right foot.
Preview Day will be 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 to 5 p.m. Thursday, March 8., Metropolitan State University, Founders Hall, 700 East Seventh Street.
This event provides incoming students with the opportunity to speak with our knowledgeable advisors, counselors and students who can assist you with questions and next steps.
You will learn how your credits will transfer and how to create your own personalized transfer guide. You’ll also have the chance to speak with current transfer students and admissions counselors.
To RSVP for Preview Day, click here.
If you are unable to attend Preview Day, call the Admissions Office at 651-793-1302 to set up an appointment with an admissions counselor.
Priority application deadlines
- Summer semester: March 30, 2018
What are your next steps after Preview Day registration?
- Research admissions options at Metropolitan State University
- Apply online before attending Preview Day.
- Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov if you plan to use financial aid (school code: 010374)
- Send all transcripts from any previous institutions to Metropolitan State.Metropolitan State University
700 East Seventh Street
Saint Paul, MN 55106