Stay healthy this fall with a flu shot from Fairview Healthcare. MANE nursing students will provide other health and wellness activities throughout the event.
- 1 to 4 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 17, Student Center (Room 101), Metropolitan State University, 700 E. 7th St., Saint Paul, MN
- Flu vaccination (free for students)
- Hand massages and other relaxation techniques
- Essential oils
- Blood pressure checks
- Information on our new campus wide initiative through the American College Health Association, Healthy Campus!
- Information on how to eat healthy for $4 per day and samples will be provided!
- Snacks will be provided!
- Free swag and samples will be provided to participants who complete each activity.
Activities are open to all, however, flu shots are available only to students at this event. Find more information on vaccinations for faculty and staff at this link.
For more information contact Jodee Fitzgerald, coordinator for Healthcare and Wellness Services at Metropolitan State University, 651-793-1552 or email@example.com