The Spring Leadership Institute is calling for proposals for the
April 15 higher education leadership conference at St. Cloud State University. The conference features general interest, panel, promising practice, roundtable and poster sessions on topics of research, trends and practice in higher education leadership.
Practitioners, researchers, stakeholders and graduate students are encouraged to submit presentation proposals that reflect research, theory and practice in higher education. Example topics include:
- future higher education practices and trends
- the new student majority
- leadership style theory or practice
- pathways for career advancement
- women in leadership, academic and student affairs
- racial, gender and LGBTQA affairs
Submit 100-to-200-word proposals summarizing the presentation and how it would be valuable to higher education leadership practitioners and/or research by Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at this link.