Minnesota State Week is an opportunity to explore the state universities and colleges, including Metropolitan State University. Join us for an information session online or an in-person tour so that you can explore your future, learn more about Metro State, and ask any questions that you may have.
- Parking will be available free of charge in the Metropolitan State parking garage.
- The tour will last about 45 minutes and will include an Admissions presentation, a brief Student Services information session, and a guided campus tour.
- Each session will be limited to a maximum of 8 guests per session.
- Masks must be worn for the duration of the event.
- Visiting students will be limited to 1 guest (i.e. one relative or friend). All visitors must be 16 or older.
- Each visitor must have a reservation – day of registration is available but limited.
- There will be only one way to enter the tour route and one way to exit. These doors will be clearly marked.
- Access to other buildings on campus may be limited during tours due to changes in safety levels. If access is limited, visitors will be provided a "virtual" look at those areas.
Masters degrees in Technical Communications and Liberal Studies information session
Monday, June 21, 10am, virtual
Registered Nurse to Bachelors of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) information session
Tuesday, June 22, 11am, virtual
Fully online and hybrid program cohorts are available!
Tuesday, June 22, 5–7pm
Wednesday, June 23, 11am–1pm
Individualized Studies information session
Wednesday, June 23, 5pm, virtual
Transfer Tips and Tricks information session
Thursday, June 24, Noon, virtual
Contact the Center for Accessibility Resources by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone at 651-793-1549, if you need disability-related accessibility accommodations, including parking.