- American Red Cross Homeland Security Advisory System
Recommendations for Individuals, Families, Neighborhoods, Schools, and Businesses.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Learn about FEMA. What is Project Impact? There is a FEMA section for Kids. Are you interested in the Kosovo Relief? What questions do you have regarding Y2K Issues?
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: A Guide to Citizen Preparedness
Are You Ready? A Guide to Citizen Preparedness brings together facts on disaster survival techniques, disaster-specific information, and how to prepare for and respond to both natural and man-made disasters.
- International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators (IACLEA)
The IACLEA advances public safety for educational institutions by providing educational resources, advocacy and professional development.
Security On Campus: College & University Campus Safety Information On-Line
This web site contains important information for prospective college students, their parents, current college students and other community members about campus crime and what each of us can do to prevent it.
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
CPSC, an independent Federal regulatory agency, helps keep American families safe by reducing the risk of injury or death from consumer products. Go to their "Talk to us" section to report unsafe products.
- U. S. Department of Homeland Security
The Department of Homeland Security seeks to help American families be better prepared for even unlikely emergency scenarios. One of the primary mandates of the Department of Homeland Security is to educate the public, on a continuing basis, about how to be prepared in case of a national emergency -- including a possible terrorist attack.
- Crimestoppers of Minnesota Crime Stoppers is a community-based program that brings the public, the media and the police together in cooperative effort to help solve crime. This is accomplished by offering cash rewards and guaranteeing anonymity to persons who furnish information leading to the arrest of or laying of charges against criminal offenders.
- Minnesota Department of Employee Relations: Ergonomic Training Manual
Suggestions regarding ergonomic seating for state employees.
- Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Minnesota Office of Homeland Security
The Minnesota Office of Homeland Security was established as part of Minnesota's strategy to secure our state from terrorist threats or attacks. Its mission is to protect the people and property in Minnesota through prevention, regulation, enforcement, information, and service.
Police Crime Statistics
The St Paul Police defines Crime Analysis as...
A set of systematic, analytical processes directed at providing timely and pertinent information relative to crime patterns and trend correlations to assist the operational and administrative personnel in planning the deployment of resources for the prevention and suppression of criminal activities, aiding the investigative process, and increasing apprehensions and the clearance of cases.
Saint Paul Police Departmenthttp://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/index.asp?nid=698
Minneapolis Police Departmenthttp://www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/police/crime-statistics
Level Three Sex Offender Notification
View the Safety Notices about an offenders living hear the Saint Paul Campus.
Information relating to the notification of registered sex offenders that are enrolled or employed by this university can be obtained by visiting the Minnesota Department of Public Safety Bureau of Criminal Apprehension’s Predatory Offender Registration and Tracking Program at http://www.dps.state.mn.us/bca/Invest/Documents/Page-07.html and by visiting the Minnesota Department of Corrections Level 3 Predatory Offender Information at http://www.doc.state.mn.us/level3/level3.asp. and the Saint Paul Police Department at http://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/index.asp?NID=1811.