The university has convened a Food Service Task Force to address the lack of on-site food service on the Saint Paul Campus location.
The purpose of the task force is to examine the feasibility of the Student Center café and lead the development and execution of a process to provide on-campus food service. The members of the task force are:
- Heather Lou, Student Life and Leadership Development (co-chair)
- Antonio Nava, Campus Operations (co-chair)
- Jodi Bantley, Institute for Community Engagement and Scholarship
- Jessica Maistrovich, Student Senate delegate
- Angelica Yang, Student Senate delegate
- Tina Martinez, Student Senate delegate
- Vicky Berner, University Advancement
- Tam Knapton, TRIO Programs
Tracy Hatch, chief financial officer and vice president for Finance and Operations, will serve as the task force sponsor.
Please take a moment to share your thoughts with the task force. For completing the survey, students will be eligible to win a $25 or $100 gift card. Employees are eligible to win a $5 gift card. Winners will be notified by Nov. 6 via e-mail.
You may also reach out directly to the task force by emailing email@example.com.
The university community will be updated on progress of the task force and additional opportunities for future involvement.