Give the Max Day
Metropolitan State University Alumni Association's goal is to raise $10,000 on Give to the Max Day Nov. 16. Every gift made on the Give MN or on the metrostate.edu/give page will count toward the goal. All gift designations will also count toward the goal; however, the "featured" designations will be:
· The Metro Fund: Gifts to the Metro Fund allow the university to take advantage of opportunities as they arise. These unrestricted gifts plant the seeds for future success.
· The Holiday Giving Program Fund: A holiday tradition at Metropolitan State, the Holiday Gift program allows faculty and staff the opportunity make our student's lives a little brighter in December.
· The Katherine B. Anderson Student Success Fund*: Students who are nearing completion of their degree, but have exhausted their financial aid options will benefit from these awards. Gifts to this fund will prevent students from stopping out for financial reasons.
Here is how you can help:
- Give on Nov. 16. Each hour on Give to the Max Day, one Golden Ticket of $1,000 will be awarded through a random drawing of all donations transacted during the previous hour.
- Make a gift on the Give MN Site. Additionally, one Super-Sized Golden Ticket of $10,000 will be awarded, drawn randomly from all donations made through GiveMN.org between 12:00am CST Nov. 1, 2017 and 11:59pm CST on Nov. 16, 2017.
- Give any time from Nov. 1-16 - New for Give to the Max Day 2017: $500 Golden Tickets will be awarded during the 15 days of Scheduled Giving from Nov. 1 through Nov. 15. Make your Give to the Max gift early for an extra opportunity to win. We will draw one random winner each day during this period and add $500 to that gift.
- Share your feedback. Let us know how we can get the word out across our community and help you to be ambassadors for philanthropy at Metropolitan State.
Contact: Kristine Hansen, Alumni Relations director; Kristine.firstname.lastname@example.org, 651-793-1810
*Fund name pending donor approval