Give to the Max Day is Thursday, Nov. 15, and for the fourth consecutive year, you can help students at Metropolitan State on Minnesota’s biggest celebration of philanthropy.
Here is how you can join in:
• Make a gift to the Student Scholarship Fund — the first $2,800 given on Nov. 15 will be matched dollar for dollar by a generous member of the Metropolitan State University Faculty
• Make a gift at late at night or early in the morning — Give to the Max Day is a 24-hour giving event. Each hour on Give to the Max Day, one Golden Ticket of $1,000 will be awardedthrough a random drawing of all donations transacted during the previous hour. Give early; give late. You might win a golden ticket!
• Give any time between Nov. 11-15 and qualify Metro State to win a Super-Sized Golden Ticket of $10,000. The winner will be drawn randomly from all donations scheduled through GiveMN.org between 12:00 am CST Nov. 1, 2018, and 11:59 pm CST on Nov 15, 2018.
Other ways you can help:
- Get the word out! Share the message about Metro’s participation in Give to the Max Day.
- Promote our efforts among your social next work beginning the week of Nov. 12. Share your story of why you think it is important to give to Metro.
Every gift counts; you make a difference!