Students have the right to appeal transfer credit evaluation decisions. For more information, see the Transfer Credit Policy and the Transfer Credit Procedure.

Appeal Procedures

  1. Work with your advisor to review your Interactive Degree Audit/DARS report and to discuss appealing transfer credit decisions before submitting an appeal.
  2. Login to eServices. Under Grades and Transcripts click on Transfer Review/Appeal and follow instructions.

Note: This process is not for requesting the use of transfer credit within a major, minor or program; for that, see your advisor.

Questions? You can:

  • View Registrar's Office FAQs in Ask Us 
  • E-mail your question through Ask Us
  • Call the Gateway Student Services Center at 651-793-1300