Individuals can also file a criminal report with the local police and can use the following telephone numbers and web links.

I want to make a police report (call 911) or contact:

  • City of Minneapolis
    Accessibility: For reasonable accommodations or alternative formats, contact 311. People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use a relay service to call 311 at 612-673-3000. TTY users can call 612-673-2157 or 612-673-2626
  • City of Saint Paul
    The Saint Paul Police Department ensures that deaf and hard-of-hearing people have full and equal enjoyments of its services, privileges, facilities, advantages and accommodations and it will provide auxiliary aids and services to ensure effective communication with these individual. Free sign language and oral interpreters, TTYs and other services are available to deaf and hard-of-hearing detainees. Ask us for help or contact the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Coordinator Assistant Chief of Major Crimes at 651-266-5520.