Employment On Campus

An international student on F-1 visa status is eligible to seek employment listed as a "Student Worker" position, as defined in type of employment.

See Student Employment for more information and current opportunities.

Employment Off Campus

Permission to work off-campus is given by BCIS only for certain restricted reasons, and only after nine months of full-time status. Contact International Student Services for more information.