Assessment Offices at Other Minnesota State Institutions

Anoka Ramsey Community College
   Coon Rapids

Anoka Technical College 763-576-4761
Century College 651-779-3352
Hennepin Technical College 952-995-1545
Inver Hills Community College 651-450-3687
Minneapolis Community
and Technical College
Normandale Community College 952-487-8201
North Hennepin Community College 763-424-0928
Saint Paul College 651-846-1650

Hubbs Center

If the placement level is Adult Basic Education, students may choose to use the free tutoring services at the Ronald M. Hubbs Center. This Center provides a special preparation class to Metropolitan State students; students may come back to retake the tests after completing the class. Students may contact the Hubbs Center by calling 651-290-4822.

To request accommodations for a disability, students call the Center for Accessibility Resources at 651-793-1540 or 651-772-7581 (TTY).