- Building Services
- Center for Faculty Development
- Center for Online Learning
- College of Community Studies and Public Affairs
- College of Individualized Studies
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Sciences
- School of Urban Education
- Dean of Students Information
- Enrollment Management
- Equal Opportunity and Diversity Office
- Faculty Resources
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Human Subjects Review Board
- IT Services
- Institutional Research
- President's Office
- Provost's Office
- Safety and Security
- Staff Resources
- Student Outcome Data
- University Advancement
- University Directory
FOR METROPOLITAN STATE EMPLOYEES ONLY
Event Request Form (For internal events, complete side one of form. For co-sponsored events, complete both sides of form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete forms will be returned to requestor).
Founders Hall Auditorium
Founders Hall Reception Area
New Main, Great Hall
EXTERNAL EVENT INFORMATION
Event Planning: Offering facilities perfect for any occasion
Location: Metropolitan State University's Saint Paul Campus. Located on the east side of Saint Paul off of I-94 overlooking the city skyline.
Accommodations: Groups of 10 - 300.
Food service: Available through a university approved caterer. A list of approved caterers can be found below.
Evening Elegance Package: Includes set up, janitorial services and security for a five hour event in the Great Hall, New Main. The event would begin at 7 p.m. and end at midnight.
Cost: $1,165* for Friday evening and $1,285* for Saturday evening. Catering is not included. (*Prices are subject to change and excludes holidays.)
Available for Rental:
|New Main, Great Hall||Lovely view of the city with an open floor
plan. Great space for weddings or banquets.
Seating arrangements available to fit 150.
|Founders Hall, Auditorium||Fixed theatre style seating for 317.|
|Founders Hall, Reception||Seating arrangements available to fit 75.|
|Classrooms||A variety of classrooms to choose from.
Seating arrangements available to fit 14-50.
|Ecolab Community Room||Great space for a conference with state of
the art technology. Seating for 96.
|Public Staff Meeting Room||Seating for 16|
*There is a two hour minimum on all space used. Other charges may apply based upon your event needs.
The university has a list of approved caterers for your use at our Saint Paul and Midway locations only.
On Site Dining Service:
Other Approved Caterers:
- Common Roots Catering* at 612-353-4261 (Full Service) - Contact: Anyone who answers this phone should be able to assist - email@example.com
- Green Mill Catering* at 651-735-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kane's Catering** at 651-482-9005
- Kowalski's Catering* at 1-888-972-7890
- Mintahoe Catering and Events* at 612-767-1767
- Sawatdee* (Minneapolis Location) at 651-235-2841
*Indicates licensed to provide liquor service for event with approval from the university.
**Alcohol is outsourced with Complete Beverage Service. Contact Melissa at 800-550-7750. If using Complete Beverage Service, you must also use Kane's as your caterer.
Off Site Catering Information:
Brooklyn Park (LECJEC)
- Fat Chance Restaurant at 763-458-5489 (Password: htceats). For any catering questions regarding Fat Chance Restaurant, please contact FoodService@HennepinTech.edu or 763-488-2474.
- Tiffin Man Global Kitchen at 612-423-5186 or email@example.com
- Dunn Bros Coffee at 651-492-6879 or Dunnbros151@dunnbros.com
For more information on hosting your next event at Metropolitan State, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-793-1710.
*Rental of college facilities is subject to availability and appropriate use in consideration of college operations. Additional guidelines and use policies will apply.