If you are of good academic standing, you have a better chance of receiving a tuition waiver. Metropolitan State University awards tuition waivers to both undergraduate and graduate international students.
In-state tuition waiver application
- F-1 International Student Tuition Waiver Application (PDF)
- Policy 3010: Non-Resident Tuition Waiver for F-1 International Students
Students interested in the waiver must apply for it every semester.
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Summer is April 1
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Fall is May 1
- The in-state tuition waiver deadline for Spring is December 1 of the previous year
All applications should be submitted to International Student Services and postmarked by these deadline. No late applications will be accepted.
All award notifications will be made via NetDirect email accounts. There will be no exceptions. This is to standardize the notification process.