Metropolitan State University students can access OnCare, an online telemedicine portal, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Answer questions regarding your symptoms.
- Receive an email at your university email account once a Fairview clinician has made a diagnosis.
- Log in to OnCare to review your treatment plan or prescription.
- If you need a strep test, enter promo code MSUTICKET to get a ticket. You can use the ticket for a strep test at a designated Fairview clinic location.
- If other treatment is needed, you will be responsible for payment through your insurance or by paying out of pocket.
How to log in
- New users: Visit the OnCare new patient page and register using your Metropolitan State email address and your Star ID.
- Returning users: Visit the OnCare log in page.
- If you already registered with Zipnosis (OnCare's previous name) you do not need to register again.
This service is provided in compliance with Minnesota Law (State Statue 136.F20 Student Health), which requires all four-year institutions in the Minnesota State System to provide health care services for students.